Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Testing Team

Go down 
+3
Nglsk
Josh_Lee
KenDvn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Server Testing Team Empty
PostSubject: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Dear Users,

our Server is gonna be opened very soon.

We are currently seeking Beta Testers.

Beta Testing Team:
1.Ken_Devine
2.Mike_Blast
3.Ricardo Sanchez
4.Josh_Lee
5.Carlos_Cortez
6.Eliad_Vercetti
7.Hans_Krolkiewicz

POST HERE:

IC Name:

IC short biography:

OOC Name(Firstname):

OOC Age:

MSN Address:

Please note that we will have a proper look on the applies, examply on the biography and the age.

Best Regards
The Administrating Team

Last edited by KenDvn on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.forumotion.com
Josh_Lee
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:07 pm

IC Name:
Josh_Lee
IC short biography:
Josh grew up in a scrappy old house. His dad was in a gang and he was always fighting, killing and hurting people or himself. One day his dad was gang bashed and mugged from this incident his dad died. Josh has since then always been looking for the people who done it and he has formed his own gang and wants to get to the top and doesnt look back! If you are an enemy good luck to you.
OOC Name(Firstname):
Josh
OOC Age:
MSN Address:
josh_weeman@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Server Testing Team Accepted-1

I Will contact you on MSN for further informations.
Back to top Go down
Nglsk
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:09 pm

IC Name: Carlos Cortez/Jason Davine

IC short biography: (( For Jason Davine, but, I don't see why this is necessary... IC Info for OOC thing... ))
Born in 1979, Jason what an athletic lad. At 13 years old, Jason had brown hair, in a dark shade, which made it look black. He also had Blue eyes, not to forget is tanned skin!

Jason lived in Vice City as a kid, Little Haiti to be exact. Such a corrupt place it was, full of gangs, shooting, robbings, but we shouldn't go into that. As a kid, Jason had mixed dreams - One side told him he should become a cop when he was older, the other said he should become a gangster. Jason didn't know what to pick, but the future holds everything!

By the age of 16, Jason and his parents moved to Los Santos, in San Andreas. It was a sudden move, Jason didn't even see it coming! He got used to the place though. Such a friendly community, with the only down side being yet more gangs! Although more gangs here, there was ALOT less robbing and shooting. Jason actually liked it there!

Jason lived in a medium sized house in Idlewood, just next to Ganton. Just when Jason hit 17, he learned to drive, finished school, and began working out in the Ganton Gym just across the street. Jason's life was the best life anyone could ever want!

One day, there was a gun fight at Grove Street! The cops were there, there were a load of Grove Street gangsters there, it was mayhem! It hit the whole news, with about 3 choppers overhead the area. Once the shooting had stopped, Jason decided to go check it out. As standard procedures, the Police had to block off the crime scene, but that didn't stop Jason from climbing a few walls to get in!

Once in the Grove Circle, Jason froze. He had no idea about what he had done! Ignoring that thought, Jason decided to carry on wandering into the Crime Scene, and hid in a bush. Jason saw 3 Gangsters get taken away right before his eyes! Jason turned to his left, he looked to the floor, and to his horror, he saw an injured Police Officer. As soon as he saw that, he ran out of the bush, out of the garden, and screamed!

"Help! Help! Theres a..A shot guy here! Help! Medic quick!" Jason screamed at the top of his voice. As soon as he caught everyones attention, 2 medics on scene rushed over to Jason. Jason pointed to the medics, and told them "There! In the bush!"

About 10 minutes later, after everything had cleared off, and the Police were packing up, Jason wandered over to a group of 3 officers. "Kid. You know how dangerous it was in there?!" Said an Officer. Jason just stayed silent. "Thank you." Said the other officer. Jason looked confused and replied "Huh?!." "You may have saved an officers life, Thank you." Said and officer. "Uhh sure, no problem" Replied Jason, and he walked away.

That was the only big event in Jason's teenager days. No more shootings, no more robbings, just that. What a boring life Jason thought he had. About 9 years after that event, Jason became 26. After 9 years of boredom, and education, Jason was finally ready, ready to really start his life! What would he choose? Gangster, or Cop?

(( This story is NOT Up-to-date!! ))

OOC Name(Firstname): Sam Nogalski/Nogga (Nickname)

OOC Age: 14

MSN Address: UK-Sams-Own-UK@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:11 pm

I Will contact you on MSN for further informations.
Back to top Go down
Damian_Agostino
Civilian
Civilian
Damian_Agostino

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 pm

IC Name: Damian_Agostino

IC short biography: I will leave the biography at the bottom.

OOC Name(Firstname): Moses Cena

OOC Age: 15

MSN Address: KaRmaToldMe@hotmail.com

Role Play Skills: ( From 1 to 10) 9

Biography:

After leaving Las Venturas when a tragedy that almost ruined my life, I've decided to leave all that behind as i headed down to my hometown, the city of Los Santos. I was a member of the Las Venturas Mafia, that was the reason i was in Las Venturas for most of my life. I was known as "The Kid". I would get as promised from The Mafia, Money, Power, and, Respect. They made me. They made me for who i am today. The Don, Alpucy Casanova was in charge, and let me tell you, he was a great and wise man. He made sure that it was his men, before himself. As we are supposed to take a bullet for him, he took the bullet for us. That was one of the things that made me leave Las Venturas. A member of the Yakuza assaniated him, right in front of the eyes of his little boy. It made me want to tear up. I was the underboss of the Mafia, so i guess all the responsibility turned to me, and i was the new Don. They called me the Godfather. I would do whatever i can i to make sure everything was functioning good. I would take the footsteps of Don Aplucy Casanova. After he was assinated things began to heat up. Street gangs were going crazy, doing whatever they want. There has been riots. Businesses and houses being burned down everyday. Robberies, Murders. Basically, the city began to crumble. Aplucy Casanova had everyone locked down. He controlled the city. Now that he was assinated, the city is dying bit by bit. Two weeks after he was assasinated, we had a war with the Yakuza. We won, and i don't think they were too happy.

I remember that day like the back of my hand. After everything was over and i told everyone, "Alright. Go spend some time with your mothers.", since it was Mother's Day. Everyone smiled and thanked me. They bearly got a break. We would work work work. So i decided to do the same and go to my mother's house. As i walked in i smelled her wonderful smell of her homemade cookies. I came in with a smile on my face. Then it hit me. I walked into the room, and she was laying down on the bed. I thought she was sleeping. I tapped her and though she was just kidding around. I turned her over and her chest was bleeding dark red. That moment, that one moment, i just wanted to do something so bad. I went to the kitchen and the cookies were on fire in the oven. I turned the oven off and put the flaming cookies in the sink. I went back to the room where my mom was laying, and just looked at her. I didn't want to. Then i notice a piece of paper near her body. I picked it up and it said, "If you think what happened to Don Alpucy Casanova was bad, look at your stupid wrinkly mom. She didin't deserve to live." Then i went FURIOUS! I was punching the walls breaking everything, and couldn't take it anymore.

I went to the trunk of my car and picked up an M4. I got into the car and slammed the door. I drove up to the Yakuza teahouse, and loaded my M4. Before i entered the teahouse, i thought, "What am i doing? Just because my mom's life was lost, all of these innocent people will lose their lives? They had nothing to do with my mom. It was ONE person. Not all of them." So i got back into my car, still raged. When a asian man came up to my car, and said, "It was me, do something". Just like that. I was questioned and said, "Huh? Did what?", i said. "Ahahaha", he laughed."You are even more stupid then your worthless mother, and Alpucy Casanova. You think you can do something to me right now? With that little M4?! KILL ME NOW!". Then he looked as he said a prayer in Japanese. I WAS FURIOUS EVEN MORE! I got out of the car, dropped the M4, and bashed his head into the car window, then the car. He was trying to fight back, but my adrenaline just controlled me. Then he reached for the M4, then i ran like there was no tomorow. As i was running, i heard the bullets fly past my ears.

All of the sudden, the bullets just stopped firing. I turned around and i see Tony Costa, a member of my mafia. He had a deagle in his hands. Then i looked at the Asian man that assasinated my mother, Alpucy Casanova, and thought, i could been dead. I looked at Tony Costa, and tears flew down my face. I thanked him for saving my life and he nodded. He said "I won't let another incident happen when we have to lose our Godfather again". I smiled, and i was still tearing up. Then i decided, Las Venturas isn't safe anymore. I talked to all my members back at the HeadQuaters. We all decided that we will move everything down to Los Santos, my birth place. Its not like i am going down there clueless, i know a lot of people down there who can help us out moving everything. We then booked flights to Los Santos. Then we arrived at Jefferson Motel. We stayed there for a bit while everything was being transfered over planes.

After the years passed we bought a Mansion in Mulholand in Vinewood. We started a new generation of the Mafia there, and it's still going. La Cosa Nostra, which means "Our Thing", was the new name of the mafia. In the back of the mansion, we have buried, Don Alpucy Casanova, and my Mother, Sharon Cena. We held a funeral on the same day at the Mansion. Ever since then, we started slowly controling Los Santos, helping people defend their businesses against attackers, and more. La Cosa Nostra was rising to the top and we were getting known. They would call US, for anything, They wouldn't even call the LSPD. Everyday, i would go out to the back and pray for my Mother and the Don. I would think " What would it be like if they were still here?". At least we got away from the the dangerous Las Venturas. I hear stories on the Los Santos News everyday of people getting robbed, people getting killed. It is even a more dangerous place now. Moving back to Los Santos with my men was a very good decision. I was happy, my men were happy, and Los Santos was happy. Don Alpucy Casanova and My Mother were also happy, because i know they are in a better place now, and watching down on us. Rest in peace, Don Alpucy Casanova, and Sharon Cena.
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 pm

I Will contact you on MSN for further information.

Last edited by KenDvn on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eliadbs
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:04 pm

IC Name: Eliad_Vercetti

IC short biography: https://sn-rp.forumotion.com/character-stories-f2/eliad_vercetti-story-t24.htm#44

OOC Name(Firstname): Eliad

OOC Age: 16

MSN Address: eliadbs@walla.com/eliadbs@walla.co.il
you can send me PM I will asnwer
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:09 pm

Pm me your msn to contact you.
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Zheng
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Johnny_Zheng's Application   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:18 pm

NOTE: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH...ENGLISH ISN'T MY LANGUAGE

IC Name: Johnny_Zheng

IC Short Biography:

I'm a fool, I'm sure on this. Once i try to do anything, with my mind.i failed. All i can do is entertain people in a FKing fool way...I quit. I'm so sick with it. Everything should end...I'm standing on the top of a building. Looking into the sky. Hah...so beautiful. How to didn't i look on this beautiful blue sky.Look at it for more longtime. This will be the last time i look at this beautiful thing. I sighed and look down to the street. No-one look at me. No-one care me. I smiled with tears. Why did i born? I born for what? I asked my self while i'm looking at people walking on the street...This should be end. I end these words while i'm falling down along the building. Look at the reflection of glasses of the building. What a nice world...but it seem not fit to me. I closed my eyes and got ready to end my life...

"Ey Johnny? Ey Wakeup man!!?? Our car is ready!!"...I heard this sound and open my eyes slowly...It's Michael. "What the F**K are you dreaming to?! You look so sick man!!"Said Michael. "Just the Past man.."I said, Stood up from a small desk and moved to A Black Elegy slowly. The dream is painful. but it's a truth. i used to be like what i dream and why i'm still alive now is Michael...I thing i don't have to Explain it. You know it well. My object right now is act out a good life. act out a happy cilivian in a Peaceful City...

OOC Name: Johnny (Call me like that or Zheng)

OOC Age: 14

E-Mail: my_love_be_around_u@hotmail.com

RP EXP: Over a Year(Used to own a Server with a good respond)

RP Skill: 7 out of 10 (X by English)

What Can I Help The Server: Scripting, New Stuff(I'm welcome to give you some of my Idea/Script)
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:23 pm

Server Testing Team Denied-1
I denied this application because, in the testers team, we need members with a good english, we must understand eachother. You can be a great player, but, not a tester, YET!
Back to top Go down
Hans_Krolkiewicz
Civilian
Civilian
Hans_Krolkiewicz

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:42 pm

Name:Hans Krolkiewicz

Biography: My name is Hans Krolkiewicz, I was born in Lodz, poland on October 20, 1968. My father left me after three days of my birth. I was raised under the communist regime. My childhood life was very short and simple like any other child in the communist regime. When I turned the age 15, I had already tried to escape four times. I tried once more, I was shot by the KGB 12 times in the back. I was left for dead in the forrest. However, I did not die. I woke up in a factory type of building that was abandoned. I woke to the smirk of a gorgeous woman. She simply said "Welcome", in English. I did not understand a bit of English, yet she taught me fore the next seven months. I was taught how to shoot, with every weapon the world has ever created. However, I did not know where I was or why I was there. I was constantly beaten, cut, stabbed, shot at, yelled at, every day. I was told to retrieve a pin inside a man's stomach. The only tool I could use, was a knife. When I turned 18, I finally went outside for the very first time. I was not in Poland anymore. I was in New York, USA. On October 20, 1995. I was beaten, stabbed, cut, shot at, and kissed for the last time. I was now known to be in the Fraternity Of Angels. As I was talking to the gorgeous woman; Angel was her name. An old yet strong built man with grey hair touched my shoulder.
He whispered in my ear "Welcome To The Fraternity Of Angels... Son." I was nicknamed "The Wolf", because the society we live in today are known as sheep, some sheep are weak and must be taken out of the heard, I am the Wolf whom feasts upon their weaknesses. The next decade, I have carried out contracts so big as the President Of Russia to a milkman. I'm back. Stronger, faster, smarter than ever.

OOC Name: Daniel.
MSN Information: bkc4lblue@hotmail.com
Xfire: 33thegame33
Roleplay Skills: 10 (No means to brag yet, I do roleplay exceptionally well.)
Applying for Server Beta Testing Team.

Last edited by Hans_Krolkiewicz on Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielc4l
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:28 pm

Quote :
Applying for the HItman Agency AKA The Fraternity Of Angels.

I guess you're on the wrong forum.
Back to top Go down
Hans_Krolkiewicz
Civilian
Civilian
Hans_Krolkiewicz

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Edited. Sorry, forgot that part was in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielc4l
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:44 pm

Pm me your msn to contact you.
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Beta Testing Team is: Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Testing Team   Server Testing Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Testing Team
Page 1 of 1