Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andres
Civilian
Civilian
Andres

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread   Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Here is our Aplication Thread, please complete all fields

Personal Details

1) Surname:
1.1) Forename:
1.2) Gender(real):
1.3) In-game level:
1.4) Age(real):
1.5) Geographical location (real):
1.6) Past Character Names + Levels: [State all previous character names. If only had one account, leave blank - 'Delete this part in your application']
1.7) Amount of registered Kicks/Bans:
1.8 ) Have you played on the server for at least 8 hours?:

2) How long have you been a citizen of this server?(ooc):

3) Are you currently in employment?:

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:

5) Have you ever served time in prison?:

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(ooc):

7) Are you prepared to use ventrilo?(ooc):

8 ) Do you have a fully working microphone?(ooc):

9) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?:

10) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force (Both OOC and IC):

11) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc):

11.1) If yes, explain fully(ooc):

12.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?(ooc):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LS-PD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Thank you for your time, we will get back to as soon as possible. Do not contact us, WE will contact you. Do not contact us in-game this will not help your application in anyway.

Chief, Steven Taylor.
Los Santos Police Department.
Back to top Go down
MattRennie
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread   Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Personal Details

1) Surname: Rennie
1.1) Forename: Matt
1.2) Gender(real): Male
1.3) In-game level: 1
1.4) Age(real): 22
1.5) Geographical location (real): Perth, Western Australia, Australia
1.6) Past Character Names + Levels:
1.7) Amount of registered Kicks/Bans: 0
1.8 ) Have you played on the server for at least 8 hours?: No, cause it is not up XD

2) How long have you been a citizen of this server?(ooc): Just started.

3) Are you currently in employment?: No

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No

5) Have you ever served time in prison?: No

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(ooc): Yes.

7) Are you prepared to use ventrilo?(ooc): Yes

8 ) Do you have a fully working microphone?(ooc): Yes

9) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: No

10) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force (Both OOC and IC):

IC: Matt Rennie always wanted to be a police officer since he was just a kid, his father was the police Chief but then died on 1996 March 15th in a gang shootout, since then Matt has been training for the Police Force to arrest the people that killed his father.

OOC: I love Roleplaying a Police Officer, I can work well with people, and get them in a calm matter really quickly, I also love the Patrol Vechiles, god they are so cool.

11) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc): Yes.

11.1) If yes, explain fully(ooc): My mates dad is a Captian in the Police Force down where I live and he loves to stare his stories to me.

12.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?(ooc): Yes.

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LS-PD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

Thank you for your time, we will get back to as soon as possible. Do not contact us, WE will contact you. Do not contact us in-game this will not help your application in anyway.

Chief, Steven Taylor.
Los Santos Police Department.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Parry
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread   Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Personal Details

1) Surname: Parry
1.1) Forename: Andy
1.3) In-game level: 1
1.4) Age(real): 14
1.5) Geographical location (real): WAles, UK
1.7) Amount of registered Kicks/Bans: None.
1.8 ) Have you played on the server for at least 8 hours?: Not yet.

2) How long have you been a citizen of this server?(ooc): A few days.

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: No.

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No

5) Have you ever served time in prison?: No

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(ooc): Yes

7) Are you prepared to use ventrilo?(ooc): Yes

8 ) Do you have a fully working microphone?(ooc): Yes

9) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes

IC: I am a young male, willing to help the community in any way possible. I am currently unemployed hoping to become a Los Santos Police Officer. I believe that I am well experienced to become a cadet and as time passes, I hope to have enough experience to become a Police Officer. I know my way around the city very well. I would enjoy helping any and all officers if they are ever in need, I feel as if I can help the community in a positive manner. Also, if I am given the opportunity to do this, I can help the Police Department in many positive ways.

OOC: I have had a lot of experience being a cop on many roleplay servers. In SA-MP I have been a cop in: Los Santos/San Fierro Roleplay (A friends server), Valhalla Gaming, Italy Mafia, and I was a recruit in Godfather. I also believe that because of no cops on at night in my timezone, I can stop lots of crimes or even help officers that lack a partner. I love to help around and have tried my best to stay clean the whole time. Hopefully everything will go well and I can show the squad my abilities.

11) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc): No sir.

11.1) If yes, explain fully(ooc):

12.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?(ooc): Yes sir, Moslty the whole map.

References

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

Andy Parry
Back to top Go down
MattRennie
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread   Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Cancel my application.
Back to top Go down
Giovanni_Varela
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread   Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:47 am

1) Surname: Giovanni
1.1) Forename: Varela
1.3) In-game level: None
1.4) Age(real): 13
1.5) Geographical location (real): Maracaibo, Venezuela
1.7) Amount of registered Kicks/Bans: None

1.8 ) Have you played on the server for at least 8 hours?: None

2) How long have you been a citizen of this server?(ooc): None

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

5) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(ooc): Yes, I do.

7) Are you prepared to use ventrilo?(ooc): Yes, I am.

8 ) Do you have a fully working microphone?(ooc): Yes, I do.

9) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, I do.

IC
I work as a mechanic, and I work all day, during the day and during the night, I have been victim of several crimes, and I have witnessed a lot, and I feel frustrated that I can`t do anything when this is going on, I call the 911, and no officers get to the place of the crime (( They aren`t on, when I do this )). I feel like I am prepared for taking this job, so I can make this a safer place, I want to be a cop, so I can patrol the streets, look for criminals, and of course, take care of every citizen on the streets, help them, and help my fellow partners taking the criminals behind bars. At nights when the city is quiet, I go out with my son, and we pickup the Cruisers that we see in the streets with our tow truck, and we take them to the PD, where I see the Officers going out in a hurry, reporting on their radio, that there is a crime going on and I feel frustrated because I want to be there, helping this cops to take these guys to the jail. I have seen several pursuits going on and I know that I can help, but since I am not a cop, all I can do is stay there and watch how all go on. So that`s why I want to be a Cop, so I help the citizens around, and I take criminals behind bars, and of course help my comrades doing our work successfully.

OOC
I want to be a cop because I like helping, and when I see in the streets crimes going on I just want to help, but I feel useless when I realize that the criminals are more powerful than me, so I want to be a cop so I help the citizens around, I take care of the crimes, and of course make the city a lot safer. At nights I get robbed around 5 times when I get calls about someone in need of a mechanic, and when I get there I get robbed, I feel furious about this because there are too may criminals around the city and they do whatever they like to, so I really want to patrol the streets.

11) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc): Yes

11.1) If yes, explain fully(ooc): I know about the rights the people have, the street`s rules, and how to treat a criminal when he is being chased or arrested.

12.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?(ooc): Yes, I have been through the game in single-player mode, and I have playing here 48 hours, so I got to know the city well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread   Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department Aplication Thread
Page 1 of 1