Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You must read this! It's important for your roleplay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-30

You must read this! It's important for your roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: You must read this! It's important for your roleplay!   You must read this! It's important for your roleplay! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Here's two brand new rules for you due to the current situation. I'll post them first then explain after.

Do not OOC whine during a RP, RP first, "bitch" later.
Only report people who've actually seriously breached the rules, stop all the idiotic reports.

The first one explains itself, you guys spend 3/4 of your RP time bitching about everything, and when you're done with that, the RP goes straight to hell as you're OOC pissed at each other as it is, when your characters actually are able to start the RP.

The second one is because you report people way to frequent. We used to have a nice community where people bragged to the opposite part "That was a good RP", now, whatever people do, you -got- to win, it's like you can't take loosing, and I'm saying "you" as this goes to a lot really. Seems like you want to predefine how the RP ends before you start it, and therefore when people simply ignores you, and carries on with the RP, you report them and shit. Don't be so strict, this is a game.

And I'm giving you a new RIGHT.

You have the right to ignore OOC during a RP, everything said from not admins can be ignored without putting yourself in trouble.

I'm sick and tired of people ruining RP with /b, thats simply the reason.

And guys, don't roleplay everything, you're one step from doing shit like "/me breaths in" "/me breaths out", you don't need to roleplay/emote taking out a pistol or nite stick etc. it's quite obvious that if they spawn in your hand, you've upholstered it. But bigger guns should be, but if you come out of a car with a MP5 in your arm, it's obvious that you already had it.

And shit like opening car doors, people see that you open it.

I'm not saying you can't roleplay this, I'm simply saying you don't have to.

Best regards,
Seven Role Play Team.
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.forumotion.com

You must read this! It's important for your roleplay!
Page 1 of 1