Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Cipriani

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan_Klein
Civilian
Civilian
Johnathan_Klein

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:01 am

()-info about something
**-Johnnys thoughts

More Men Than Raindrops
(An expression used to describe an area of Dispair and Vice where Murder is common place)

Intro

Johnny was born on the 18th of July 1975 North Naples Hospital, his father wasn't around much so he was brought up nearly entirely by his mother not far from where he was born although she couldn't be around much either because she had to work long hours just to keep a roof over their heads. The lack of a any role model especially a strong male role model made him idolize those in the Mafia. Power, Money and family all the things he had always wanted were there for him he just had to take it.

Johnny entered his rebellious years early just to try and get himself noticed, he thought,
*If they see ill do anything they have to let me in.*
He did get noticed and very quickly was accepted into the Mafia operating Extortion, prostitution and gambling rackets throughout the City. His willingness to get do whatever it took earned him the rank of Hitman and for the first time in his life he felt like he was where he belonged with his new family the Mafia.
A few years passed and the feeling never passed, never faded never went away until..

Lonlyness

Our thing bar 21:37
The bar had become a favorite haunt of Johnny's quiet and out of the way somewhere he could think, think about the things he had done, about the people he had killed but most importantly how he was getting to the top.
Johnny waved to the barkeeper,
"Ey Johnny the usual?"
"Sure"
Johnny remained distant, the barkeeper didn't ask why he knew if Johnny wanted to talk he would and with the reputation he had earned he wasn't going to be the one to pry,
He placed a drink next to Johnny and went on to serve someone else along the bar.
"Marko" Johnny gestured again to the barkeeper,
"Yeah"
"Why is it that when i got what i wanted my ma, the family, the power, money and respect i still feel like there's someone, something missing?"
"I dno Johnny maybe your just not looking hard enough there's always that feeling in everyone until we get what we need maybe you just aint got it yet"
Johnny sunk back into himself and finished his drink.

Outside Our thing Bar 22:15
Johnny put on his jacket and stepped out into the cold November street and began to walk, walk the way he had walked 1000 times a way which he knew well it almost seemed to walk itsel
Naples City 22:30
A neon sign flickered in the rain showing signs of age, he streets werent kind and even though the owners had tried to ward off the grafitti and vandals it was clear that the streets were winning.
Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone a man his hair dripping wet his skin tanned and glistening in the rain, he had always been bad with approaching people so he took a sigh and continued walking towards home.Another day passed and Johnny fell asleep in his own bed with no trouble.

Lee

07:00 Johnnys apartment
The Sun was blinding as he drew the curtains the next morning,
*All the rain must have passed*
He walked to his bathroom and began preparing for anotherday trying to block out the searing lonleyness that he was hiding within.

08:00 Johnnys apartment/Naples City
A car had pulled up outside Johnny's apartment, Johnny walked down the flights of stairs and stepped into the passenger seat of the car ,it was time to do the collection, the deals all went ahead with no problems, he walked in asked for the money the store owners payed up just like normal it was normal just as it had always been and this had always been all he needed so what was different now?
He stepped out of the final Protection racket and looked across the street it was him the guy from before he Johnny couldent believe it, maybe this is what he was missing... someone to love.
He plucked up the courage to walk up and talk to the man,
"...H.Hey ive seen you around and aaa... *Pull yourself together* and i was wondering if you would like to go out somewhere sometimes maybe?"
The man smiled at Johnny
"Sure im Lee by the way"
A smile played across Johnnys face
"Im Johnny"

Start of the End

Time Unknown Naples High Rise Apartment Building
*A small raindrop tapped against the window*
Johnny looked over as had become customary, in his line of work vigilance was everything.
He opened his case and began assembling his rifle,
after some final checks he stepped over to the window opened it and waited.

A mid floor room not the one he had asked for, he wondered why but didn't question it he worked with what he had and this was it,tonight the leaders of the two most power Familys would meet and been told to eliminate them however he wanted just to make sure that they were dead.

Two Black Mercedes pulled up one with Dark blue and one with Dark green tinted windows, the drivers of both stepped out and opened the rear passenger doors.
Two Men in smart grey pressed linen business suits stepped out shook hands and begun to talk, the drivers moved to one side took out cigarettes and began to smoke and also talk.

*Johnny took aim, held his breath for a second, squeezed the trigger of his rifle two times and checked through his sights to see if he had hit what he was aiming at*, he knew he, had he never missed but he always checked.
The drivers were dead on the street a pool of blood slowly growing around where their heads lay.

Johnny felt metal against his own head and turned to see something he never thought he would, Lee his partner standing over him with his gun drawn.
He was the only one Johnny had ever really loved but he knew, he knew Lee just like him would do what ever it took to get to the top, Johnny didn't hesitate, he grabbed the gun out of Lee's faultering hand and squeezed off a shot into his chest .He knew who had sent him and how they had broken the very code of honor and loyalty they made Him swear years prior, they were the only people who had the power to do it the only ones Lee would listen to over him.

Johnny dropped the gun, scrambled and home packed a two bags and back out the door of his apartment for the last time, checked under his car and drove to a small bar down a back street he stepped out his car for just a second to place one of his bags in the doorway and began to drive again.

Naples Municipal Airport his final stop. he didn't care where he was going right now he only cared about how fast he could get out of there, his life seemed like it had been wasted up to now the past years idolizing and serving men who would betray him as easily as they would befriend him.
*A small vibration rocked his glass of water*

"This is your captain speaking flight 893 to Los Santos International will be leaving shortly please have a pleasant flight"

The End

Johnny stepped out of Los Santos main airport terminal and picked up a newspaper and read a small snipplet that caught his eye.

"EXPLOSION RIPS THROUGH Italian STREET!"
"The explosion originated at Our Thing bar bar (Napoli) a know Mob hideout the explosion coincides with the brutal murder of two other mob bosses outside a apartment complex not far away, among those comfirmed dead are the leaders of the Napoli Mafia Family the Vercetti's. Johnny_Cipriani notorious hitman and prime suspect for the murders is missing.A police spokesperson said Cipriani is presumed on the run he is likley armed and dangerous i urge all international authotritys to remain vigilant.The Spokesperson then went on to call Cipriani a Ruthless man on the Rise "

Continues on page 2>

A New Beginning

Tears began pouring down his face at the recolection of what he had done to Lee he dropped the paper and began to walk into the distance.

Napoli a quiet peaceful city with a problem, today a city ripped open by murder a power vacume is about to be fufilled and will drag the city into a bloody war with no party willing to back down but for now there was one name on the lips of everyone "Johnny Cipriani"

Name:Johnny_Cipriani
Race: White Italian
Family: Mother unknown
Misc: Always smartly dressed.[b]

Last edited by Johnathan_Klein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:55 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Very Nice Story
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.forumotion.com
Johnathan_Klein
Civilian
Civilian
Johnathan_Klein

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:30 pm

10th July 08

Finished after some small bits added in tonight again thanks for your comments.

J

Last edited by Johnathan_Klein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam_Griffiths
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Wow thats a nice story.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan_Klein
Civilian
Civilian
Johnathan_Klein

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:22 am

New Life

The Phone Rang late at night in the Los Santos Mayoral Residence,
"Hello?"
"Hello Mayor I require a favour" Johnny waited for a reply
"And who might you be?" It was clear the mayor didn't recognize his voice
"Our thing...." There was a long pause before a startled reply.
"Meet me by the freeway overpass"
Johnny hung up the Phone and started towards the freeway,he was on the run the police were after him he needed this favour.

"Hello Jack"
A low bellow of passing trafic filled the air, Johnnys Dark figure walked through the carpark under the overpass.
The mayor spun round startled, after time to think he knew who it was that called his house late at night,
"Johnny Cipriani! where have you been? and what about Lee i hear two were inseperable.."
Johnny looked at the ground,
" Lee.... he.. he's dead."
"How?!"
"Its not important how what is important is my future the police say i did some stuff..."
The mayor gave a nod as if to signal he understood.
"Come with me."

The next day Johnny opened the door to a happy looking Mayor, the Mayor handed him a new driving license,Id,Bank Details everything he would need for a new life in America.
"Oh and i got you a Job"
"What type of Job?"
"Your Going to be the states Director of News Publications for CNN"
Johnny Let out a laugh at his id.
" Johnathan Klein eh a reporter sure i can do that oh and thanks i really owe you one."
"No Johnny I owed you one its the least i can do after you helped me out with that problem back in Italy."
Johnny Smiles and repeated,
"Johnathan Klien a new life a chance to.. start again".

Last edited by Johnathan_Klein on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vlatko
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 pm

He's the man, I like this story
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.forumotion.com
Vlatko
Associate
Associate

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:01 am

Yeah its long but nice!
Back to top Go down
MattRennie
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Good story mate.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan_Klein
Civilian
Civilian
Johnathan_Klein

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:56 pm

thanks again and if i write another it will be short for ya Vlako
Back to top Go down
MattRennie
Outsider
Outsider

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Haha, I hate typing stories XD
Back to top Go down
Vlatko
Associate
Associate

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 am

Short for me Very Happy That would be lovely, but don't. I listen to it by virtual reading stuff.
Back to top Go down
MattRennie
Outsider
Outsider

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:06 pm

I just, listen to music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnny Cipriani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cipriani   Johnny Cipriani Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Cipriani
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Private Organisations :: Character Stories-
Jump to: