Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*The Outfit Application Thread*

Go down 
+4
Vlatko
eliadbs
Adam_Griffiths
KenDvn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-30

*The Outfit Application Thread* Empty
PostSubject: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 pm

*The Outfit Application Thread* Theoutfit
"The myths die hard especially within The Outfit."

» The room is completely bare, except for a small table, two chairs, a single dim ceiling lamp, and a large wall mirror, almost surely oneway glass. You close the door, and take a seat. The man sitting across from you leans back in his chair, his feet resting on the table. You see the red dot from his cigarette bob about in the darkness as he speaks.

"So..I hear you want job. I hear you want to be rich, eh?"

»He puts his feet down, and leans forward. As he looks up at you he interlaces his fingers and places his tattoo covered hands down onto the table. You nod feebly, noticing the outline of a solid object beneath his suit jacket.

"Well. . ."

»He takes one last puff from his cigarette, and flicks it down onto the floor.

"You have came to right place."

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»Information«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

» The Outfits
...is an official American Mafia of this server. This is where you can let us know that you're interested in joining us. If you want to join, simply fill out the application below, and post it here. Soon after you have posted/sent your application, it will be looked at and edited/answered with an information containing whether you're accepted or declined. If your application has been accepted, be prepared to get tested within the next days - do not harass our members with questions about the test(s). Your application will only be able to get accepted if you're role-playing as a American.

» In-Character Rules

1.) Always obey orders from superiors.
1.1.) Do not refuse the orders for anything. That means the order of a superior is more important than anything.
1.2.) Do not order lower-ranked members unless you are a higher rank.
2.) Never discuss about the organization with outsiders.
2.1.) Do not involve outsiders into crime related events.
2.2.) Do not show anyone our head quarter(s).
3.) Do not carry a gun as lower rank of the organization, unless you're told to do so.
3.1.) Never use - or even brandish - guns in public unless being ordered as such.
4.) If someone is causing trouble, take a picture of him or remember what he looks like, move away, and we'll deal with the person(s) together with a plan afterwards. Do not fight the person(s) on your own in public.
5.) Stay away from the police as much as possible, avoid all contact.
5.1.) If a cop decides to check you (e.g., telling you to pull over your car for a smaller crime), then let him do so, rather than attempting to evade them, unless ordered otherwise.
5.2.) Do not help the police in any way for any reason unless being told to do so.

» Out-of-Character Rules

1.) Always follow the rules of the server. Breaking one of these rules will get you kicked out of the faction reported.
1.1.) If someone is breaking the rules against you, for example death matching you, do not go the same way trying to death match him/her before he gets you. Use /re & /report, screenshot the situation and wait for an admin to help.
2.) Role-play at all times! Do not use the OOC chat(s) unless really necessary.
2.1.) Do not show or tell anyone where our head quarter is, even if it is OOC.
3.) Do not disrespect other members of the organization out of character for any reason. Doing so will get you a warn, persisting will get you kicked.
3.1.) Be respectful to other organizations and players OOC'ly, we do not want to be disliked.
4.) Do not use the faction-helicopter and the faction-limousine without permission from a Kapitan or higher.
5.) We might CK people in this organization if they break any of the rules (or leave/get kicked for other reasons), if you are going to join you have to accept the fact you might be CK'ed if you screw up.
6.) Faction-businesses/houses/cars (objects bought and owned by the faction-leadership) have to be given back to another member of the faction if you leave, no matter if you held it/them for a long time or not.

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»Application Model«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»In Character«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

» What's your name? :

» All right, and your number? :

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»Out of Character«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

» Age (Real) :

» Gender (Real) :

» Location (Real) + Timezone (GMT) :

» Previous Faction(s) (on other servers):

» Why do you want to join our faction? :

» What RP experience do you have? :

» How long have you been playing on this server? :

» How many hours a day do you play on this server approximately? :

» Have you ever been kicked, jailed, or banned? If yes; What for? :

» Do you accept that we may CK (Character Kill) your character if you are no longer fit to work with us? :

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»Result«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

» Result : <Leave blank!>

» Reason : <Leave blank!>

( Simply copy the application model, then fill out the format excluding the 'Result' area. )

Last edited by KenDvn on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.forumotion.com
Adam_Griffiths
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:19 pm

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»Application Model«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»In Character«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

» What's your name? : Adam_Griffiths

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»Out of Character«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

» Age (Real) :14

» Gender (Real) :Male

» Location (Real) + Timezone (GMT) :GMT

» Previous Faction(s) (on other servers):FBI,COP,Gang member,taxi service,Army

» Why do you want to join our faction? :It seems like a good family with a good amount of skill.

» What RP experience do you have? :Alot,Ive been roleplaying for about 2 years now ( Not on SA-MP)
And I understand what to do.

1 Hour maybe (( Ken got me banned xD ))

» Have you ever been kicked, jailed, or banned? If yes; What for? :
Banned (( An admin spawned me a minigun and i got banned ))
» Do you accept that we may CK (Character Kill) your character if you are no longer fit to work with us? :
Yes I do ill put dedication into this gang.

» Result :
*The Outfit Application Thread* Accepted-1
You will be my right hand.

» Reason : I banned you by mistake d'oh ... Very Happy You are not banned any more, but the server is not done yet:P
Back to top Go down
eliadbs
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:06 pm

» What's your name? : Eliad_Vercetti

5114 dont have but I love i get this <

» Age (Real) :16

» Gender (Real) :Male

» Location (Real) + Timezone (GMT) :GMT+2

» Previous Faction(s) (on other servers):FBI Leader,COP LT,CIA Boss,LCN leader,LCN Underboss,Bloodz,MS13,MS13 leader,GSS Leader,Crips I know it a lot =]

» Why do you want to join our faction? :Well I'm good RPer and I heard it good place

» What RP experience do you have? :^^ I been roleplaying for about 1.2 years on SAMP

Well I in tester

Dont play allready

Yep you need clean my memorize and my info =]

Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:41 am

» Result :
When the serve is gonna be up, I will invite you, and I will give you the proper rank.
Back to top Go down
Vlatko
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:30 pm

I not sure which to join, i might join yours.
Back to top Go down
Jack_Mannulin
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:28 am

» What's your name? : Jack_Mannulin

» All right, and your number? : 6969

» Age (Real) : 14

» Gender (Real) : Male

» Location (Real) + Timezone (GMT) : Eastern

» Previous Faction(s) (on other servers): Grove Street Families, LSPD, Crazy Glenwood Gangstas

» Why do you want to join our faction? : The mafia is AWESOME

» What RP experience do you have? : Much

» How long have you been playing on this server? : Uhh

» How many hours a day do you play on this server approximately? : I normally play on SAMP 8 hours a day.

» Have you ever been kicked, jailed, or banned? If yes; What for? : Nope

» Do you accept that we may CK (Character Kill) your character if you are no longer fit to work with us? : Uhhhh...... D: Sure :/

Back to top Go down
KenDvn
The Godfather
The Godfather
KenDvn

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm

» Result :
When the serve is gonna be up, I will invite you, and I will giscve you the proper rank.
Back to top Go down
MattRennie
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:28 pm

» What's your name? : Matt_Rennie

» All right, and your number? : 1337

» Age (Real) : 22 Smile turned it today

» Location (Real) + Timezone (GMT) : Perth,Western Australia,Australia. GMT +8

» Previous Faction(s) (on other servers): Bloods on LS-RP, Luchese on WW-RP

» Why do you want to join our faction? : Because you seem very organised and I like doing Mafi Busnisess not working around the street with an AK shooting people on your "Turf"

» What RP experience do you have? : 1-2 years.

» How long have you been playing on this server? : 1-2 weeks

» How many hours a day do you play on this server approximately? : On Work = 3-4 Off Work = 5-6

» Have you ever been kicked, jailed, or banned? If yes; What for? : No

» Do you accept that we may CK (Character Kill) your character if you are no longer fit to work with us? : Yes I accept the rules of The Outift and I understand I will be CKed if I do not work with yous.

Back to top Go down
Vlatko
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 am

I dont think you can be a cop and in the Outfit at the same time.
Back to top Go down
MattRennie
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:02 pm

Chief, hasn't given me an answer, so that can, F Off.
Back to top Go down
Clint_Groves
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Clint_Groves app. for The Outfit.   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 am

» What's your name? : Clint Groves . . .

» All right, and your number? : None. ((If I can request I'd like 1334, thanks.))

[»××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××»
Out of Character«×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××׫]

» Age (Real) : Thirteen.

» Gender (Real) : Male.

» Location (Real) + Timezone (GMT) : Utah, GMT +7:00, Mountain time, Current time: 7:20 P.M.

» Previous Faction(s) (on other servers): LS-PD, LCN, Grove Street, Vagos, and for a small time I was a hitman.

» Why do you want to join our faction? : Just to be very simple, it looks interesting, fun, and something I could really RP with. I know an applicant (Matt Rennie) as well, I know he doesn't think to fond of me but it would be great to RP alongside of him. Just to get a little in-depth it looks way interesting because of the fact I have never seen an American Mafia on any server ever, and I am excited to get a chance to try it out. I am really good RP'er, and even owned a server along a good friend of mine. I've had admin on a rough estimate of 30% of servers I've been on. I have been on A LOT of servers, by the way. Also I'd like to say how great it is of a chance to be a part of a faction on a great upcoming server like this, thanks.

» What RP experience do you have? :
Nearly 2 years. =D

» How long have you been playing on this server? : Well I had an account on here when Jose wanted me to RP with him in the Vagos... Sadly they never replied, so I got on my old Clint_Groves account and am now interested in joining The Outfit, but for the question about a month? Perhaps a bit more.
Hmm about 5 I can put in.

» Have you ever been kicked, jailed, or banned? If yes; What for? : On other servers I have been kicked twice, one for a typo on the wrong ID when an admin was trying to kick a person, one for using a wrong name when entering my first RP server.

Yes, but I promise to stay active, help out, and be the most loyal SOB I can.

» Result :

» Reason :

Last edited by Clint_Groves on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling.)
Back to top Go down
Will_Wilson
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:15 pm

» What's your name? : Will_Wilson

» All right, and your number? : None (If I can have my own id like 7777)

» Age (Real) : 13

» Location (Real) + Timezone (GMT) : New York - Eastern

» Previous Faction(s) (on other servers): Ballas, Police

» Why do you want to join our faction? : I could be very helpful and useful.

» What RP experience do you have? : Tons. Been playing SAMP for 2 - 2 and a half years. Mostly RP servers

» How long have you been playing on this server? : Not long. My audio card is currently broken

» How many hours a day do you play on this server approximately? : None because of my audio card, alot when its fixed.

» Have you ever been kicked, jailed, or banned? If yes; What for? : No

» Do you accept that we may CK (Character Kill) your character if you are no longer fit to work with us? : Yes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *The Outfit Application Thread*   *The Outfit Application Thread* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*The Outfit Application Thread*
Page 1 of 1